Education is a powerful vehicle for social change,
and it is the primary focus of our work. We work
primarily for India's large underprivileged and marginalized population. Related domains such as health, nutrition, livelihoods, governance, and ecology also have a critical bearing on education. We work in these areas, addressing their complex inter-related structure.
At a time when education has become the biggest differentiating factor, Here the Trust offers an edge to deprived and rural students through its activities.
AREAS TO BE FOCUSED IN :
1. Scholarships for underprivileged students.
2. IT for semi-urban rural schools (rural IT).
3. School infrastructure development.
4. Schools for under-privileged.
5. Skill Training Class under public and private partnership mode.
To identify and help students in necessity of need, the Trust gives scholarships to poor students. The trust reaches out to deserving students in the underprivileged sections of the society across both Telugu States. We also provide the best education, which deserves the human values and professional ethics.